Zonata is different. We are business people with a track record of significant success, maximising the potential of owner-managed SMEs in all sectors in Reading, the Thames Valley and the surrounding area. We are very unlike traditional business consultants, mentors or coaches. Our business is to make a big impact quickly:
- We do practical reality, not management theory
- We roll our sleeves up and get stuck in
- Game-changing business impact comes as standard
Whatever your business challenge, we offer the knowledge, insight, experience and operational support that will empower you to be highly successful.
What we do
We’ve built and managed successful SME businesses so we truly and completely understand the challenges. We empathise, support and are ready and able to get stuck in when needed. Because we’ve been there ourselves and know what it takes.
We are much more than business consultants, coaches, mentors and business advisors – we are experienced business people who will share your goals – with no hidden agenda. We’ll be by your side, committed 100% to achieving success.
We offer far more than business consulting services. Whatever the business support you need, whether you are based in Reading or anywhere in the Thames Valley, we can propel you on your journey to success:
- Business growth and expansion
- Cashflow and other financial management
- Exit strategy, maximising capital value and positioning your business for sale
- Brand development, messaging and lead generation
- Market research, competitor analysis and finding new customers
- Sales performance, pricing and profitability
- Developing business partnerships, at home and internationally
- Building effective business plans and management reporting
- Guidance on business conflict resolution, especially board conflicts
- Helping define and articulate business strategies (including sales and marketing)
- Recruiting, retaining and motivating exceptional people
- Business consultancy in the Thames Valley, Reading and Berkshire
- Improving operational efficiency, product quality and customer service levels
- Ensuring your business survives and reducing risk for the future
- Guidance on how to recruit a non-executive director
- Setting up abroad, exporting and finding new markets.
Interested in seeing more?
Looking for business consultants in Reading, the Thames Valley, Berkshire or beyond? We’ve helped hundreds of business owners throughout the UK achieve their goals, so please get in touch today to find out how we could help you too.
Want to talk?
If you would like to meet with us or have a brief chat on the phone, please complete the form below. Or call us on 0118 402 8408.